Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A poem By my Sweet and loving Friend. .

I don't promise you - The Moon,I don't promise you - A Star.These things are bizarre !!One thing I promise,All your Dream's-I'll make them a Reality.Loving you will never be a Formality.Never will I think Off you.I'll do anything-To fulfil your wishes.Either it be - Washing Car,Or doing Dishes.I don't say -I'll make you live this way.I'll be your Prince -And you my Princess.Sorrow won't come pass by you.Happiness will never Shy you.I'll make All your Dream's come True !!Be Mine - Till the Last Breath,I'll Love You !!{ if its yes } :The anchor is laid.For you i prayed.Didn't believe my luck.Am i so lucky-still in the shock.I know it wont be easy,Not for You, Not for MeBut I Promise you eternity.Had buried myself, from ashes i rise.Thinking of you, i get hypnotise.Joy, cry, life doesn't seem so true.My life empty without you, My life is in you.My love will always be true, Miss you... Love you...Will always Do !!

No comments:

Post a Comment