Saturday, June 23, 2012

for Aren from Aren.

I am dying within my soul,
your blood has now become cold.
The feelings, the moments, the love,
its all now like a broken shells.
I begged you and i tried,
you did not even melt when i cry.
I saw a change i saw a move,
you were crazy and now I am a fool.
Wonder why I am waiting even when the sun is still high,
you ran away and I stood looking at you.
How can this becomes a reality??
i heard all these in stories.!!
why people are so selfish and hard??
do they not fear one day they need to answer God.!
how can the promises be broken?
shun the promises, how can the faith gets weakened?
I pray to the Almighty this be just a reel
and I know we get (in heart) what we conceal.
Glory to be One God, the Most Merciful and Most Kind,
HE is the sustainer and the listener of our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment