Saturday, June 9, 2012

memories never fades



How can i forget the day when we met?
carrying no intention in my mind, I started loving you as the moment passes by.
You warned me not to come close to you, I went helpless to resist my love for you.
I saw a beauty of simplicity and in you I saw a fairy.
People started calling me saint, they never knew the reason behind my devotion.
You told me that isn't easy for us to be together
I trust you and we will be together.
You might loose all your strength of patience,
I will carry the hope even deep down the ocean.
why you never seek help with patience?
One day i will show you my blog and you will love me forever.
Yes i waited for you even through the darkest of nights,
My light of hope is you and one day it will shine bright.
How can you forget the time when i used to console you?
how can I forget the the moments when you used to get annoy with my minutes of ignorance?


                                                                                                                    . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment